Your Invite to Get Publicity for Your Consulting Services on OddEngineer.com!

Hey all,

Odd Engineer --the directory and consultation-scheduling platform for HW engineering providers-- is back, and now everyone with a niche specialty can join. (Instead of just me, @lrgraves, Julius Muschaweck and a few other nerds for V1.)

So that means it’s probably open to all of you reading this. Optical engineering is a niche specialty, even though it’s a discipline!
¯_(ツ)_/¯

You can see the available plans here: https://www.oddengineer.com/join

There is a very limited, free option, but I hope everyone will take advantage of the FREE for 60 Days offer for either of the paid plans when you sign up before October 31, 2021.

These come with a sweet booking calendar for paid consultations that schedules the appointment in free slots on your calendar, collects payment, and creates and sends a Zoom or Google Meet link to all participants – without you having to do anything. You hook up your own Stripe/Square/Paypal account to that and keep 100% of your profits.

There’s a lot more stuff included that you can read about below on the page here, so please give it a look-through if you’re interested.

Thanks for reading and please let me know your questions, thoughts, complaints, or anything!

Cheers,
Erin

1 Like