Spectroscopy Development - Any OEs Here Experienced in This?

Anybody in the community have experience developing a spectroscopy HW product or some similar sensing design?

Please get in touch, if so!

I think there are already some people in our network, but I’m having trouble remembering which ones…

Btw, @lrgraves can we search members by badge?

Yes a bit! I worked on a LWIR hyperspectral imager a couple years ago, and work on UV spectrometer designs a bit now. Both were completely different.

On a side note, I’ve been looking at simple handheld commercial spectrometers these days for an experiment (VIS-NIR) and wow are they expensive! (3k or greater) I feel like it should be cheaper to make…

1 Like

Yes, I designed and now aligning the NIR mini-spectroscopy…

1 Like

You can see all the badges here: https://community.eleoptics.com/badges

If you click on a badge it will tell you who has been awarded that badge. I still need to add several badges, it got put on the back burner for a bit but I’ll definitely start adding new ones again!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback! Great to get in contact with someone of your experience.

Thanks! Can you share what the application was?

Yes, I’ve designed several grating spectrometers. They’re still in production, at a previous employer. Spectral ranges were deep UV to NIR. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to discuss.

2 Likes